iPhone is popular with caring music anywhere now. And many users want to copy or transfer music from iPhone to Mac for sharing music directly downloaded from iPhone, if you ever been confused by the same things that how to transfer music from iPhone to Mac? Because of iTunes blocks iPhone-to-Mac-computer music transferring, Apple users could not directly transfer music from iPhone to Mac computer. In such occasion, you need a professional iPhone to Mac transfer to do this task. Let me introduce a tool to you and here is a guide to copy songs from iPhone to Mac without deleting the old files.
iPhone to Mac transfer！it can help you to transfer music, pictures, video and other files which you want to transfer from your iphone to iTunes on Mac. Also, it is a specially designed for Mac users to transfer their files easiest.
Easy guide: How to transfer music from iPhone to Mac?
Step 1: Free Download, install and run the software
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPhone are applicable to iPod.
Step 2: (1)Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac. There will be a dialog box pops up and choose a target folder from local to save the transferred files.
(2)Press "Save" button in the pop-up box, you will see all files you selected on software interface will be copying into Mac local folder. When it finished, check the exported files on Mac and play them for checking the quality.
Step 3: Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click "Open" button to import selected files to your iPhone.
Step 4: Edit iPhone Playlist
To those who want to create their own personalized iPhone playlist, you can try this function.
Choose the "File -> Playlist" option to create a new list , and then choose the "New Playlist" option from the submenu.
Drag & drop to import or export files need and drag it to the local, or you can choose the file from the local and drag it to the iPhone.
Now, you should have a clear mind of how to import music to iPhone without iTunes. With iPhone to Mac Transfer, you will save you significant time and money to move music from iPhone to iTunes with ease!
With iPhone to Mac Transfer, you also can:
* Advanced settings support the Backup Folder Rule.
* Auto-scans your iPod or iPhone device, and auto-indexes all files by album, artist, genre, and type. Also auto-searches by album, artist, genre and type.
* Locate any music or video by album, artist, or genre easily.
* Manage your iPod/iPod Touch/iPhone content, and import and export files between devices and your Mac.
* Works with all iPod, iPhone, and iTouch models.
* Easily and quickly back up your songs, videos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iTouch, iPhone, or iPod to any folder on your Mac.
Note: Free Download to try out this iPhone Transfer on Mac.
Know more about iPhone to Mac Transfer
＃ iPhone to Mac Transfer Users' Reviews:
* Amazing!I wish I could've found this iPhone to Mac Transfer ealier.Really explain the word "fast".And most amazingly, now I can copy things from macbook to iphone without itunes!
Posted by Morgan, from LA,US
* This transfer works quite well, fast, easy and no data lost issue while transferring. highly recommend!
Posted by Erin.C, from Salt Lake City
* Worth the price and not quite expensive at all. It saved me a lot of time.
Posted by Gina.S, from Scotland
＃ User ratings: (312votes)
＃ Total downloads: 4648
＃ Downloads last week: 57
* Ready to experience the high-speed transfer progress? Now free Download this iPhone Transfer Contact for free trial, or click the "BuyNow" button above to own the excellent software forever.
Related iphone User Guides: