Are you puzzling about how to transfer and backup contacts from iphone to pc because of the phone RAM or other factors? Here, I share me with your some experienceˇ
iPhone Tool Kits can help you solve the problem which puzzle you. With the tool, iphone user can transfer and backup the contacts to computer. With iPhone Transfer Contact, you can transfer the iPhone contact to computer as a txt file or an ANTC file before the event above happens.
Step-by-step guide: How to transfer and backup contacts from iPhone to pc
Step 2. Click "Contacts Transfer" on the menu, iphone Tool Kits will display your contacts' information including contact name, mobile number, email and so on.Click ˇ°Exportˇ± button to transfer your contacts to computer.
Step 3: A window will pop up asking your transfer destination after you click the ˇ°Exportˇ± button, click "Export to Disk Only" and click OK to confirm.
Tips: You can change the advanced settings by clicking "Advanced" button where you can select language, skin, backup folder and other settings.
In brief, this iPhone Tool Kits offers the best way to backup iPhone contacts to computer conveniently. It will help you a lot when you want to backup/manage your contacts and contact photos from iPhone to your computer.
* Free Download iPhone Tool Kits, hope these could help you manage your iPhone contacts well.
Know more about iPhone Tool Kits
ˇô iPhone Tool Kits Users' Reviews:
* fast, easy to use, good looking, supports many iphone contnets transfering...must say it worth every penny!
Posted by Allison, from Morristown, US.
* Very simple software, but works surpriseingly well...
Posted by Cyris, from NY City, US.
* I couldn't ask anything more!It's perfect! love this multifunctional package.
Posted by Jason.K, from Calgary, Canada.
ˇô User ratings: (3012 votes)
ˇô Total downloads: 4098
ˇô Downloads last week: 72
* Ready to experience the high-speed transfer progress? Now free Download this iPhone Transfer Contact for free trial, or click the "BuyNow" button above to own the excellent software forever.
Related iphone User Guides: